Last Updated: September 24, 2019
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, company, title as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
So when we say “Personal Data,” we mean any data that could directly or indirectly be used to identify you or your household, ranging from (for example) your name and email address to the IP address of your device and the location from which you access this website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- If you are an employee or contractor of one of our customers, we may use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Please keep in mind, however, that no method of transmission over the internet, or any method of electronic storage, is perfectly secure.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We consider information such as answers to surveys, comments, ideas, and suggestions (in each case, which do not contain Personal Data) to be non-personal and do not classify such as Personal Data. Except as otherwise provided by applicable contracts with our customers or a third party, we are free to disclose and use such data or information without any obligation.
FOR RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
International transfers of your Personal Data
If you’re in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom, we ensure protection of your Personal Data when it’s collected, transferred to, and stored outside the EEA or United Kingdom.
Some of the third parties to which we may disclose your Personal Data (discussed above) might be in a location outside the EEA or United Kingdom. In this case, we use certain legal mechanisms to ensure that the protection afforded your Personal Data is the same as the protection provided within the EEA or the United Kingdom, as the case may be.
Depending on the scenario, we use one of two mechanisms to achieve this protection: the European Commission Standard Contractual Clauses or the EU-US Privacy Shield program and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield program (the “Privacy Shield”).
We will retain your contact information, including your name and email address, as needed to provide our services to you.
We may retain data, including Personal Data, in encrypted format held on back up media or other back up storage for disaster recovery purposes pending routine erasure cycles, and log files held for security reasons for longer.
For additional questions on this topic, please contact us using the information contained in the “Contacting Us” section below.
Your Rights and Options regarding your Personal Data
Depending where you live, you have certain rights related to your Personal Data. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing the Personal Data in question. Please note that these rights are also subject to local data protection laws and regulations, and that these rights do not apply in all situations.
You may have rights as follows:
- Right of access. You have the right to know what Personal Data of yours we are processing.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to ask us to update, correct, or supplement that Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to ask us to delete or erase your Personal Data from our systems.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to request that we limit how we process your Personal Data.
- Right to object. You have the right to oppose our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to ask that we provide you with the Personal Data that we hold about you in a structured, machine-readable format. Under this right, you may either request that we provide the Personal Data directly to you, or you may request that we provide the Personal Data directly to a third party designated by you.
For more information about how to exercise your rights and options, please contact us using the information contained in the “Contacting Us” section below.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
4353 N 1st St, San Jose,
CA 95134, United States